Privacy and Office Policies
- Appointments: Appointments can be made via phone, text, email, or online form. I will confirm all appointment requests or suggest an alternate time.
- Changes and Cancellations: If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please let me know as far in advance as possible so that I may offer the time to another client who may need to reschedule their session. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are subject to full payment. Please note that if you are using insurance and cancel or miss an appointment your insurance policy will not cover the session. This means that you will be responsible for the full cost of the session, not just a normal copay. If you are not using insurance, then your regular rate applies.
- Payment: Payment is due at the end of each session. I accept checks, Visa, Amex, and Master Card, and cash. A receipt or billing statement will be provided upon request. Click here to view fee schedule.
- Reduced Fees: If you're unable to afford the full fee, there are situations where I accept discounted rates. Feel free to discuss your situation with me.
I do not currently accept any insurance plans, but I do accept payments using FSA or HSA cards. If your plan includes out of network coverage you may also be eligible for partial reimbursement.
I am happy to provide a receipt or superbill that you can file with your HSA provider or your insurance company. Please check with your benefits manager or insurance provider for more information on the benefits available to you.
- Client Privacy and Confidentiality is of the highest priority and client information is strictly guarded.
- Internet communications are believed to be private, but in some situations your employer may be able to read emails sent over a work server or while using a work computer. Email providers can also be subject to hacking which could compromise privacy.
- A detailed description of office and privacy policies is included with an online intake packet that you can read and fill out before your first session.